Elliott H. Stone
Thank you for visiting my website. With offices in Woodland Hills and Westlake Village, my law firm is the smart choice for businesses like yours needing strategic and experienced representation in disputes related to business, real estate and construction matters. Clients chose me to represent them because of my expertise and successful track record. I think about more than just legal tactics and strategy – I think about you and your business because I am committed to providing the best possible legal defense so you can keep focus where it belongs – on your business.
My law practice focuses on business, real estate and construction law disputes. My typical clients are located in the San Fernando Valley and Westlake Village areas and include business owners & shareholders, real estate companies and construction companies. In addition, I provide asset protection services to my clients who have substantial holdings in real estate. I have successfully resolved countless cases involving real estate disputes, business and partnership disputes, developer disputes and construction disputes.
Due to demand from other attorneys in the area, I have also begun offering mediation services in the areas of business, construction and real estate matters.
I am from a family of business and real estate attorneys. My late father, and former law partner, Harry N. Stone, was a business & real estate attorney and I grew up in the family business. My years of court-tested and battle-hardened business, real estate and construction litigation experience has given me a unique set of tools to handle your case.
Areas of Practice
- 40% Business
- 30% Construction
- 30% Real Estate
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- Mediation Training
- Construction Companies
- Real Estate Companies
- Business Owners
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California Land Title Association, Member
- California Association of Realtors, Legal Affairs Forum
- American Association of Justice, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Harry N. Stone Memorial Lawyer Foundation